The government has the wrong information for me, what can I do?

If you find that incorrect information is popping up on reports from different background check companies, the problem might not be with the background check company, but with the government’s records. In order to fix the problem, you need to first figure out exactly which government agency is providing the flawed information, by requesting a copy of your file from one of the background check companies, which we can assist you in doing. Once you see exactly where the flawed information is coming from, you should contact that office with the correct information, and hopefully the problem can be corrected at the source.

Sometimes, after you fix a problem with a government record, the problem persists in the background reports, because the flawed information is now in the background check company’s databases. If that is the case, we can work with you to address the issue.

Background Check Issues?

Our attorneys will evaluate your background report for free. We’ll gather the details and discuss your options.

Click here to begin.